need help!

Started by ddsshin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ddsshin

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi i just graduated from university and i have around 3.4 GPA both overall and science. i am going to apply 09 may cycle. I was wondering how many LOR do I need? I was going to ask 3 science professors (microbio, organic chem, research professors), but I am not sure if that would be good enough.
Please let me know thanks!!!!
 
Research the LOR requirements for the schools you are going to apply to. Some require x number of science LORs, some require x number of non-science LORs, some require a practicing dentist to write a LOR ... etc. The requirements should be listed on each school's website.