Need help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AGS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone here used CHAD videos to study for their test DAT? are those good for both canadian and american DAT or just for american??
any preferences for study material??
I have kaplan books, ap-cliff books, and crack dat pat and crack dat reading.

Members don't see this ad.

Well I heard about chads videos towards the end of my studying for the DAT but i did watch a few and I really liked them, especially when I was tired of reading and teaching myself. I am not sure how helpful they are for the actual test though because i didnt watch more than 2...

I took the kaplan course but i mean it wasnt really that helpful. I personally really like the kaplan blue book and I read the whole thing and basically for bio orgo and gen chem i re wrote everything into my own notebooks. (one for each science) on bio i left out like the last chapters (ecology and evolution stuff) and just memorized that thourgh practice problems . It helped me alot because I would highlight and underline and re writing really helps me remember things much easier. I used crack dat pat for PAT and it was great. For practice problems I bought the DAT destroyer book, its basically a whole bunch of problems and it is a GREAT book. Definetly worth the money. Ive heard the DAT destroyer QR book is really great for QR also.

Good luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard a lot about DAT destroyer? but i can't find the books online. i guess i will try chad's videos for a month.

thanks a lot guys