Need Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrVanNostran

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to help my brother study for this damn test. I took it last year and gave him my study strategy and it hasn't worked for him thus far. My approach was FA, World, and a crap load of other questions.

At this point he is averaging 186-200, and I just want him to pass at this point. His test is on 08/21. What should he do? Just memorize the hell out of world in the next 3 weeks?

If it was me, I would complete Rx and World one more time. Please chime in with advice. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Realistically, it's too late in the game to switch it up majorly. My main focus would be on getting through FA two/ three more times and getting through UWorld again. I wouldn't prioritize Rx, I would use it as much as possible whenever I have time to spare.

Realistically, it's too late in the game to switch it up majorly. My main focus would be on getting through FA two/ three more times and getting through UWorld again. I wouldn't prioritize Rx, I would use it as much as possible whenever I have time to spare.

+1

Memorize the hell out of FA and use UW for practice or when he feels tired of reading FA.