Need honest opinions

Started by Meganmac
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Meganmac

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've had my heart set on pharmacy but I'm worries about the math. I'm not the best math student and I usually have to try much harder as others to get the same grades. I don't know if I will be able to do calc 1 and calc 2. Are they extremely hard? Should I give up my dreams if I am not very great at math?
 
Every school I am applying to onky wants calc1. It was easy just memorize the formulas and you will do fine... calculus was easier for me than precal