Need honest opinons

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DeptfordDPT

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted some opinions/thoughts on If i will be able to get into a DPT Program with my stats. I've been scrolling through this thread all month and figured I post this.

Cumulative GPA: 3.25
Pre-Req GPA : (3.05-3.68) depending on school. *retakes
GRE: (150V, 150V 4.0AW)
LORs: 2 PTs, 1 Professor
Observation: 154 hours in outpatient setting

Members don't see this ad.

Your GRE is good as are your patient care hours. The only thing that may make a difference is your GPA. I would do some research on schools what would accept a GPA in your range before applying!

Reactions: 1 user
Your GRE is good as are your patient care hours. The only thing that may make a difference is your GPA. I would do some research on schools what would accept a GPA in your range before applying!

Thank you so much for your insight! I have been looking at programs with a ~3.4 average cumulative GPA for accepted students because I feel like my GPA can fit under that umbrella.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you go on the PTCAS website you can look up what schools have for their minimums. I honestly wouldn’t apply to a school where you don’t meet the minimums because they usually use a computer system to discard anyone who doesn’t meet those requirements so the rest of your application wouldn’t even be considered unfortunately

Just wanted some opinions/thoughts on If i will be able to get into a DPT Program with my stats. I've been scrolling through this thread all month and figured I post this.

Cumulative GPA: 3.25
Pre-Req GPA : (3.05-3.68) depending on school. *retakes
GRE: (150V, 150V 4.0AW)
LORs: 2 PTs, 1 Professor
Observation: 154 hours in outpatient setting
You may get into the least competitive schools since you meet all minimal requirements (unless a schools wants observations in more than 1 setting).