Need immediate advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kami

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to take two graduate level classes and I plan to take the DAT in December and all I will be doing from now until then is study for the DAT and take the two classes. I plan to quit my research tech job that I currently have and devote all the time to my studies. My question is that is it a good idea to take the DAT right after my fall 2006 semester which would be around mid of December. Please PM me with suggestions.

Kami

Members don't see this ad.

sounds fine for me, though you know that december is kinda late to take the DAT if you are applying for dental school right now.

Well I was not going to apply until next year which means for 2008 but the only thing is that I am doing my masters and I plan to take two masters level classes and at the same time prepare for the DAT but not work so I only needed to ask if it would be a good plan to go ahead with. Thanks.

Kami

djeffreyt said:
sounds fine for me, though you know that december is kinda late to take the DAT if you are applying for dental school right now.