NEED INFO ON Computerized NDBE Part1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indyraji

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please if any one who has appeared in the computerized NDBE part 1 examination provide some tips on the types of questions and the level of difficulty

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

indyraji said:
Please if any one who has appeared in the computerized NDBE part 1 examination provide some tips on the types of questions and the level of difficulty

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take it easy! I took it on last Jun. As for me, I prefer it than paper test. Two reasons: first, you can determine your date according your schedule; in addition, there are many advantages in the process of test: it is very easy to go back any questions that you are not sure or don't know. I think it can save a lot of time for you. The only disadvantage I personally realized is keep the same posture during 3 hours test is exhausted for me. Anyway, both types depend on your prepration. Good luck!

Hey dashan ,

Am I wrong or did you just say that you can " go back to the questions that you are not sure about on CBT" ?

I thought you can see the questions on the CBT only once ... I wish to be wrong on that ...I am planning to take the CBT for part 1 in April or so ... May I ask what your score was on part 1 ?

Best

Members don't see this ad :)
MmeCeline said:
Hey dashan ,

Am I wrong or did you just say that you can " go back to the questions that you are not sure about on CBT" ?

I thought you can see the questions on the CBT only once ... I wish to be wrong on that ...I am planning to take the CBT for part 1 in April or so ... May I ask what your score was on part 1 ?

Best

yup u can go back to the questions u are not sure of.. plus at the end of the 3 hr session.. there is a tabulated sheet displayed with total questions answered.. which questions left un answered and which questions u marked...
after u answer each question , u have the option of marking the questions u arnt sure about so that u can come back to it later..

hope that clears ure question
toothie

As Toothie mentioned above, you definitely have the chance to go back to your questions at the end of exam. It is very considerate and convenience, right? I got 97 score on part 1, which is pretty beyond my imagination.

Good luck for your test in April.
MmeCeline said:
Hey dashan ,

Best

Yyihuuu .... :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you so much ,you have made my day !! Now I feel much better about CBT.

Congratulations Dashan on your excellent result. I wish you the best for your applications.

Best :luck:

Wow Dashan , can you tell me when did you take your exam?? and how did you prepare for it??. I am trying to improve my score and I may be taking the exam on March , no sure yet about the date.
Please let me know