Need info on med schools in St Kitts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kingsdaughter

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Does anyone have information about the International University of the Health Sciences in St Kitts?
I heard that they have a program for those with significant health care experience to complete their pre-clinical courses online.

I would appreciate your input!

Kingsdaughter
 
Not as well though of vs. some of the other Caribbean schools. Personally, I would avoid it. Med school really shouldn't be done online, either.
 
That's a new school. Even though opened by the Ross family w/ lots of reputation, it's still a new school that has not straightened out its kinks. If you're going out to the carib, apply to SGU, Ross, AUC, or at the least Saba.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey for that last post, could you rate those carib. schools in order of best to worst please. your the man, thanks
 
I did put it in the order of top school to bottom. SGU is top, then Ross, then AUC, and then Saba. I highly suggest you stick to SGU & Ross though. They WILL get you into US residencies.