Need Info...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bill_252001

B+
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,
Just a quick quesiton. I am a foreign grduate with a degree in electrical engineering from India. I had my transcripts evaluated by ECE. I did most of my pre-pharmacy course work in the US except 2 courses. Now PharmCAS didn't allow me to add foreign school in teh schools section. Now how am I suppose to transfer 2 courses (Calculus and Physics II) from that coursework and make it a part of pre-pharmacy coursework. Obvioulsy when pharmcas sends my coursework to schools they won't see those two course simply becuase i wasn't able to enter them.

Any advise????