Step I Need Major Help with Scheduling!!!

Started by StayOnTop
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StayOnTop

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I've been trying to sit down and come up with an actual 8 week schedule for studying for Step 1, but of course, I can't be sure if I'm doing this right.

My resources: UWorld, FA, Pathoma, and possibly Rx

I was just going to use this schedule that I found on here from a previous thread (credit to Lovefororganic2) (when it says FA 2nd pass, imagine it said 1st pass), but just add Rx to it. I haven't started prepping yet, so I'll be going into it fresh, but I'm not sure what exactly I should be covering, what chapters, and I don't know if it's possible to actually go through FA in just a week (and actually study it)? Anyone have any SPECIFIC advice for a 8 week schedule, and also, should I pick up Rx? Is it worth it to add to the schedule? And how? Thanks!
 

Attachments