Need MCAT tutor in NYC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SelfLead PreMed

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently took the MCAT (5/27), but I think I will probably want to re-take the test in a few weeks (scores are pending). I completed all my pre-medical science requirements through a post-baccalaureate program in the last two years. I am (historically) a strong standardized test taker, but I need help with some science content, as well as MCAT-specific test taking tips.

IDEAL TUTOR:
-willing to meet a few times a week to go over practice tests, and focus on weak spots. Note: I am not looking for a "packaged course." I have already taken a Kaplan course. I don't think I need to start from scratch/the beginning.
-someone who has taken the MCAT before and scored high (recently preferred). I don't need basic standardized test taking tips, or just content. I need someone who knows the MCAT specifically.
-someone with teaching experience preferred.
-someone applying to medical school now? rising 2nd year who wants to make some extra cash during the summer?

I can meet anywhere in Manhattan.