Need Medical Student Input

Started by fozzy40
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fozzy40

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I have an online survey regarding current medical students (MS1-4) and PM&R exposure. It is an anonymous survey and should only take 2-3 minutes of your time.

If you are interested in taking it, please respond to this thread and I can send you the link to the survey via PM.

Thank you and I appreciate your input!
 
Just sent it to you. Please feel free to share that link with any other students that are interested in PM&R.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just sent everybody links. Thanks for your help. Remember to send this link to your friends!
 
Come on all you lurkers🙂 I know you're out there! I know you want to participate in this short survey😛
 
Dunno what you're using it for and you're probably already aware, but sampling from the pm&r board is obviously going to be skewed 😛
 
Dunno what you're using it for and you're probably already aware, but sampling from the pm&r board is obviously going to be skewed 😛

Thanks for the input. I'm actually targeting med students that are currently interested in PM&R so it's not as skewed as it may seem.

If you are interested in PM&R and a med student, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a link to the survey!

Thanks again!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad