Need MSU Opinions!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

designerVet

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have chatted a bit with Spartanvet4cows. Are there ANY other Spartans out there? I need HONEST opinions about MSU. Do you love it? Think it is OK? Hate it? Are you going to graduate completely beaten up? Or enriched? Please give me honest answers.... I'm trying to start making a final decision. fortunately $$ is not much of an issue for me...THANK YOU!!!!
 
Where else are you considering? I had an equally tough decision last year... Even though I didn't end up picking MSU, I might still be able to help. PM me if you want...