Need NBDE-2 Decks

Started by petal
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

petal

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking for nbde decks 2007-2008 edition. If any one has plz let me know.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have hard copy of latest part 2 decks..
let me know if you are interested.
Pm is the private message, i guess you haven't selected it.
thanks

Hi canine6,
thanx for letting me know. If you have the 2007-2008 decks which I guess r the latest, plz let me know n how can I get them. Yes, I haven't selected private message because I didn't know it's use.
 
i have a set of the latest deck part 1. email me at [email protected] if you want them. i can send it out tomorrow!

good luck!

Hi canine6,
thanx for letting me know. If you have the 2007-2008 decks which I guess r the latest, plz let me know n how can I get them. Yes, I haven't selected private message because I didn't know it's use.
 
Hi msimko and alorable,

you have agreed to sell me NBDE II part materials and you said you will send them as soon as I send you money through Paypal. I have sent you money 2 days back and send you 3 private messages (PM). You didn't reply to any and you have not yet sent me the materials. Before I sent you money, you replied to my all messages immediately.

I know you have two e-mail ids: [email protected] and [email protected] for Paypal account.

you are a single person with two different ids on studentdoctor forum and two different e-mail accounts.

Respond to my messages as soon as possible.
 
Hi msimko
I emailed you and you never replied. Let me know if you really have the decks and want to sell them. Thanks