need opinions on class schedule

Started by Ar2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ar2

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey fellow SDNers, i have a quick question regarding my class schedule for next semester. I am thinking about taking Organic 2, Physics 2, Microbiology, and another electvive. Do you think this is wise or am I over loading myself just a bit ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I would really like to go ahead and take them all the same semester, I guess I am just nervous that it could potentialy cause a drop in my GPA. Thanks for your time and I would really appreciate any input.
 
Just don't take advanced computer science as an elective and you will be fine. Start getting accustomed to heavy class loads now...the 15 credit hour semester are replaced by 22+ credit hour semesters in dental school.