Need Prontopass

Started by rx20
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rx20

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

Is anyone selling their prontopass?

please let me know


thank you 🙂
 
Last edited:
I am currently using a prontopass set that I purchased two months ago (version 8.4). I take the boards on MONDAY (yikes!!!), so I won't be needing the prontopass cards anymore after that time. I am willing to negotiate on price. I spent like $450 on the entire set of cards (including the final review and math calculations), have the 21 hour CD, and all of the posters. I purchased the set just after graduation in May... Let me know if you are interested or e-mail at [email protected].

Thanks!