Need quick info on OSU and pre-req's

Started by Otterdog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Otterdog

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm blaming it on finals stress, but for the life of me I can't find what Oklahoma State's specific rules regarding pre-req's are, and I've been searching SDN and their website for almost an hour. What does OSU think about pre-req's taken at a CC? Thank you in advance!
 
Last edited:
Ha, I was just about to go to bed and came back to the computer to add that I am talking about Oklahoma State. 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They are fine with regular classes taken at a CC, but they will only accept the upper division courses taken at a 4-year university. These include, IIRC, animal nutrition, organic chem I and II, biochem, and genetics. It would be worth emailing Dr. Meinkoth or Robin Wilson to make sure, though.
 
Thanks twelvetigers! I just sent an email asking about this. I seemed to remember that they were ok with some pre-req's taken at a CC and not others, but I just couldn't find where they said it.