Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,
This is my first time on SDN. I was referred here by a friend who say's you guys/gals give honest straight-forward advice. And I could really use some of that right about now. Ok, so here it goes...
I am a 32 year old male who completed a UG in Political Science in 2001. My UG GPA was and still is 2.2. I want to re-focus my career into medicine, which was always my true love.
So please know that I will, and am determined to get into medical school. This point is not up for debate... 🙂
With all this said, what is my best plan to "repair" my gpa in order to get into medical school:
A) Take the core med. school entrance courses and do well on them + plus taking some other UG classes to boost my UG GPA
B) Get a MS with a high GPA
C) Both 'A' and 'B'
D) Something else like...?
I would really like appreciate some realistic advice from you. Thx!
Jamik
This is my first time on SDN. I was referred here by a friend who say's you guys/gals give honest straight-forward advice. And I could really use some of that right about now. Ok, so here it goes...
I am a 32 year old male who completed a UG in Political Science in 2001. My UG GPA was and still is 2.2. I want to re-focus my career into medicine, which was always my true love.
So please know that I will, and am determined to get into medical school. This point is not up for debate... 🙂
With all this said, what is my best plan to "repair" my gpa in order to get into medical school:
A) Take the core med. school entrance courses and do well on them + plus taking some other UG classes to boost my UG GPA
B) Get a MS with a high GPA
C) Both 'A' and 'B'
D) Something else like...?
I would really like appreciate some realistic advice from you. Thx!
Jamik