Need Review Personal Essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WhiteBoard1111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So I just finished my essay after changing it a million times. Will someone please take the time to review it and maybe give me some feed-back?

English is my second language so please be as honest as possible. The focus of this essay was Post Soviet health care and US healthcare. The main focus was diversity and acceptance of all socioeconomic backgrounds.

Please, please, please be super honest.
Il drop the essay in your DM's since it is personal and I don't want the whole world to see it.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

So I just finished my essay after changing it a million times. Will someone please take the time to review it and maybe give me some feed-back?

English is my second language so please be as honest as possible. The focus of this essay was Post Soviet health care and US healthcare. The main focus was diversity and acceptance of all socioeconomic backgrounds.

Please, please, please be super honest.
Il drop the essay in your DM's since it is personal and I don't want the whole world to see it.

Thank you.
I would be delighted to give you feedback.

Sent from my SM-G955U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey OP I'd be glad to give it a look if you need a second or third eye! I also just revised my PS a few times, and submitting soon. I looked on the PS reader 2018-2019 DO list, and there didn't seem to be any available readers so does anyone here want to look over mine as well? (including the ones who previously responded to this thread?)

Hello OP, you can send it here. I'll take a look and give some feedback

Hey OP I'd be glad to give it a look if you need a second or third eye! I also just revised my PS a few times, and submitting soon. I looked on the PS reader 2018-2019 DO list, and there didn't seem to be any available readers so does anyone here want to look over mine as well? (including the ones who previously responded to this thread?)

Sure, I can give it a look as well if you'd like!

Reactions: 1 users