Need serious advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

silveryhair

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a boarder line applicant low gpa, dat scores 19aa 20ts 20pat. I recently received an interview, but I also failed a class this summer. What should I do? it was not a pre-req class. I am really depressed as I have never failed a class before. What should i do?

Members don't see this ad.

can't you retake it?
i don't think the school knows about your summer grade. if they do, they might ask you why. Then give them a reasonable answer.

I can retake it, but won't they take back the interview? and maybe acceptance as i know they have the require u have to pass all your classes listed on addsas?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just giving you a head's up but they might go over your application during the interview, just to make sure everything is complete; at which point they'll ask you about your summer class... So be prepared to tell them why... but don't lie because they can tell.

I don't think you have to take all the classes you listed on AADSAS. Things happen and they know students don't end up having the same schedule they listed on AADSAS, especially since you're signing up for classes months before the semester starts and you have the whole summer to make changes! Plus, AADSAS gives you the option of updating your courses in November.

Last edited:
I hope there is a very good reason for this - just be honest with them