Need Sincere advice regarding IDP.. Kindly help.. Regarding GPA and its importance !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MM095

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished my BDS from Pakistan. As I don't know recently from my home country who's practicing in U.S (mostly due to high cost of IDPs). I hope I can get some advice from you guys... I just did my ECE course by course evaluation and I got 3.19 GPA (I had second attempts 2 papers in 1st year, 1 in 2nd year. Although i scored 3rd highest in final year). before taking TOEFL and NBDE. do i stand a good chance with this GPA tbh? and what should I do to better my chances . like how much I should score on TOEFL and what areas should I need to concentrate more.. cause I dont want to spend time and money on diplomas or other similar kind of stuff to get into IDP program ? kimdly give your opinion as what I should do and expect .. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

I just finished my BDS from Pakistan. As I don't know recently from my home country who's practicing in U.S (mostly due to high cost of IDPs). I hope I can get some advice from you guys... I just did my ECE course by course evaluation and I got 3.19 GPA (I had second attempts 2 papers in 1st year, 1 in 2nd year. Although i scored 3rd highest in final year). before taking TOEFL and NBDE. do i stand a good chance with this GPA tbh? and what should I do to better my chances . like how much I should score on TOEFL and what areas should I need to concentrate more.. cause I dont want to spend time and money on diplomas or other similar kind of stuff to get into IDP program ? kimdly give your opinion as what I should do and expect .. Thanks :)

Competition is fierce. With 3.1 GPA it's not impossible but very hard. US experience is must these days. In your situation as a recent graduate ,I would highly recommend you to consider masters first
It is the best way to improve your GPA. If you can't do it, then come to USA and get dental hygiene degree. Dental assisting can give you work experience in USA but it will not improve your GPA.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I also recently graduated from Pakistan, and am really confused about what next to do?
I have started to prepare for nbde 1

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile