Need some additional info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vaheb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been a lurker for a very long time and I just recently started studying for the DAT. I'm planning on taking it on September 24 and just like everyone else I am stressed, but so far the grind has been going pretty well.

I just wanted to ask what extra materials should I look into getting. So far I have gotten Destroyer/Math Destroyer, KBB, Chad's Videos, Organic Chemistry as a Second Language, Barron's AP Bio. I haven't really looked at KBB much, but I will be using it for the practice tests in the back. I've went through GCHEM and OCHEM in the Destroyer and GCHEM seemed okay to me because Chad covered a lot of the information in that section. OCHEM seems to be a little crazy in the Destroyer, because I haven't even covered like 25% of some of the reactions in my OCHEM classes. I'm just supplementing it with Chad's and OCHEM as a Second Language for now.

My question is, if I thoroughly go through Chad's and Destroyer for GCHEM and try to fully understand the concepts in both, would I need any other supplement to add to my list or both of these should suffice?

Also would Barron's/Cliff's AP Bio books plus the Destroyer be enough for the Biology section? I've heard some good things about that QVault which I will be looking into this coming week.

Anyways, sorry for my wall of text.

Cheers,
Vaheb

Members don't see this ad.

You pretty much have all your bases covered. DatQvault may be the only thing you could add to your list. But remember, it's not about the quantity, but quality of your prep--more materials isn't necessarily better.