Need some advice for post bacc?

Started by JakeSill
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JakeSill

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Psychology major. I will be taking all premed requirements in undergrad. I don't want to do SMP yet. I'm mostly going to be taking bio courses in my post bac so might apply for biology degree after my psychology degree.

1. Do private lenders give out loans for non degree?

2. If I apply for a biology second degree will i get financial aid?

3. Will I get financial aid if I go as non degree. I will graduate with ~120 credits so im still under the 180 credit/150% limit for financial aid.

4. How do schools(Medicine and Dental) look at you if you only take 2 classes a semester because that's all you can afford in DIY post bac?

5. Is it stupid to do post bac at CC? Can retake some classes that I got a C+ in. A&P 1 and 2. Calc. Possibly english composition 1 and 2. Orgo 2.

Thanks for your help