Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying to Long Island University Brooklyn Campus Pharmacy Program. I am currently enrolled in their pre-pharm program, and wanted to know if these scores are good enough to get into the pharmacy program.
VA 379/ 17%
Bio 404/54
RC 389/ 28%
QA 402/ 45%
Chem. 399/ 43%
Composite 395/33%
I also have a overall 3.83 gpa with a 3.75 science gpa and a 3.9 math gpa.
October was my first time taking the PCAT and I did not even study. I'm retaking it in January and know I will do better but I'm just wondering if these scores are good enough for the LIU pharmacy program.
VA 379/ 17%
Bio 404/54
RC 389/ 28%
QA 402/ 45%
Chem. 399/ 43%
Composite 395/33%
I also have a overall 3.83 gpa with a 3.75 science gpa and a 3.9 math gpa.
October was my first time taking the PCAT and I did not even study. I'm retaking it in January and know I will do better but I'm just wondering if these scores are good enough for the LIU pharmacy program.