Need some advice on PCAT test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmdrug

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been following this forum for quite a while now and all of you tend to be very helpful to one another. I would like some advice regarding my situation:

I applied for pharmacy admissions this year, but unfortunately, I got waitlisted and I'm pretty sure the chances of acceptance is very slim. I met all the requirements, but I think one reason is that my PCAT scores were too low. I got 67 in composite, achieving 94 in QA and 88 in Chemistry. However, VA was 23 and RC was 20, which totally brought down my composite score.

I have applied to write the PCAT again in Sept, and this will be my fourth time attempting the test because on the first two tries, I did not meet the requirements for admission. Also, for the past 3 tries, I've been only studying from the Kaplan PCAT and it seems that the results aren't very good. Recently, I have bought Dr.Collin's package, as it seems to be very popular in this forum.

I would like to ask you guys out there what I can do to boost up my VA and RC and get at least 85+ in composite.

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

How are you wait listed already? I don't think pharmcas has sent out applications yet. I'm new to this so if i'm wrong someone correct me thanks