Need some advice / opinions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDYESS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have two questions and wanted to get some advice and opinions on it from yall. I have been deciding between two schools Tufts and Nova, first question - if I went to Nova, is it possible to take the boards so you can practice in the north east when you graduate? Or do you have to take the boards in Florida and then take them again (or an additional exam) for the NE region? Second, I just wanted to get some opinions on which school (out of the two) yall would choose and why? I know Tufts has reputation, great program, cool college town and Nova has location, new facilities and is a little cheaper (living and tuition wise). They both have positives and are great schools and im thankful to even have a choice between two great places. I know it ultimately comes down to where you would want to spend the next 4 years, but im more concerned with where I would be able to practice afterwards. Lastly, does anyone have a rough idea of how much renting an apartment ranges from for both schools? I know Boston is EXPENSIVE, but im not too sure about Novas area. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

No you would not have to take your board twice, just where you plan to practice. And I would choose Nova because of the stuff you listed plus the fact that it has a smaller class size. I can't imagine why someone would strive to go to tufts. The way I look at it, if you are paying that much money and going to a school with such a large class size- you might as well go to NYU and be in a real city. Lastly, Nova has babes in bikinis.