Need some advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AjayDas

God's First Mistake!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.. I was hoping someone would help a Dentist out..I couldn't find the heart speciality thread..so am posting it here
For the past 10 yrs, I've been experiencing slight pain in the chest [somewhere close to 4'th or 5'th intercoastal space]. It feels more like a catch in the heart. This occurs once in 3-4 months. The pain is mild but increases in intensity upon inspiration. No predisposing factors..It subsides in about 10 seconds. The pain doesn't radiate at all.
I am 24yrs of age and weigh about 72 kgs and am 5'8 tall.
Any information and/or advice would be greatly appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

1) don?t ever take advice solicited over the internet seriously
2) 10 seconds every few months without other symptoms is probably nothing
3) you should probably go to a real doctor and get checked out just to be sure
4) see rule 1

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks beyond and Appollyon
Actually, I wasn't planning to start taking some pills immediately :D I was just wondering if there is some name for this and the scientific reasoning behind it. ;) Coz I don't think I am the only guy having this..

AjayDas said:
Actually, I wasn't planning to start taking some pills immediately :D .

Well, that's too bad. According to the 500 emails I got in the past hour alone, there are some great deals to be had on all manner of pills! Especially if you can somehow find relief from your pain with a bigger penis.

Take care,
Jeff

I know what you are talking about AD. A lot of people experience this. These are tiny air pockets that escape your lungs and irritate your parietal nerves along your ribs. The bubbles get reabsorbed and the pain goes away. Its like or is technically a spontaneous pneumothorax from a ruptured alveolar bleb or other mechanism. No big deal.

Of course don't trust chat room medicine.

Thanks Dr Zorders. I really appreciate it :) But I have to tell you one thing...You need a haircut judging by your Avataar :D

Err Jeff, I think I am pretty happy with what I have right now ;) Probably after 50-60 odd years if I fel the need for it, I hope I can approach you and you could loan me a few. 500 mails WOW :D:D

AjayDas said:
Err Jeff, I think I am pretty happy with what I have right now ;)

Oh, so you're saying its just me?!!!! Damn, how'd they know? :D

Take care,
Jeff