Need some advice~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

minibracket

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have taken the NBDE part I on july 20.Finally, I received my scores: I got only an average of 83. Can I have some opportunity to apply right now? or I have to take again? or it's better to take the exam again..
Anatomy: 86
Biochemistry: 82
Microbiology: 88
Dental Anatomy: 76
My problem was Dental Anatomy, I didn't concentrate until that time, because I have to take the same day I arrived to Guam, only after a couple of hours.. 🙁
I'm so depressed.. What would you recommend to do?
 
I was just wondering how can he take over DA as he didnt fail in it? I mean dont you need to fail a part (less than 75) in order to take it again?
If not that means i can take my DA again even after getting 85??????
Please clarify!!!!!














wise146 said:
in 3 months just take over the DA section; do plenty of practice exams
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dr_priya said:
I was just wondering how can he take over DA as he didnt fail in it? I mean dont you need to fail a part (less than 75) in order to take it again?
If not that means i can take my DA again even after getting 85??????
Please clarify!!!!!
you are right one can retake only if there is a partial failure but not in this case with 76 on DA
about the resulst i saw someone said that for a indian dentist 92 is not enough and i didn't understand the meaning of this - why for indian dentists there must be different results ? 😕 😕 😕
 
poumpy said:
you are right one can retake only if there is a partial failure but not in this case with 76 on DA
about the resulst i saw someone said that for a indian dentist 92 is not enough and i didn't understand the meaning of this - why for indian dentists there must be different results ? 😕 😕 😕

I would try to call and ask if I can take a partial exam if not. It would be better to prepare well for part 2 in order to get a high scores on part 2?
Thanks~