Need some advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

the moose

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing Grad school and then apply to some DO schools. Can you guys tell me some of the masters programs other than Finch, Georgetown, and Boston University. Are there also any Applied Psychology programs out there that you can do for a year and then apply to DO Schools? Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by the moose
I was thinking of doing Grad school and then apply to some DO schools. Can you guys tell me some of the masters programs other than Finch, Georgetown, and Boston University. Are there also any Applied Psychology programs out there that you can do for a year and then apply to DO Schools? Thanks guys.

By your mention of these three programs, I am assuming that you are asking about special master's programs. There is one at MCP Hahnemann Univ, although they just began calling it Drexel univ. since it was bought out by Drexel a few years ago. I was enrolled in that program last year, and it helped me get in. I suggest you check out the program (IMS) and see if it will work for you. If you need any more specific info, I'll be glad to provide it for you.

with regards