Mar 27, 2010
Status
i am about to go to University at Buffalo as Undeclared major in Fall 2010.
but now i want to become a Pharmacist
is it possible for me to get into the EA program during my Sophomore year?

gilgamesh

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2008
Status
Hi, I completed my four year degree at UB and the answer to your question is no. It must be done as a freshman. Don't you still have some time to declare a major? Just call and say you want to be in the EA program.

Mar 27, 2010
Status
if my grades aint that great and i barely get into UB can i still get into the EA program?
P.S
i only got 1090/1600 on the SAT and a 3.56 GPA

Last edited:

Sine Cura

10 seconds or less
7+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2010
Status
Pharmacist
For EA, first you have to "declare" pre-pharmacy before the end of your first semester there (at the latest) as a freshman. Then you have to maintain minimal GPA standards while completing the necessary prerequisites and complete an interview successfully to get into the pharmacy school actually.

So, your high school GPA and SAT should not affect eligibility for EA (unless I overlooked something).

Mar 27, 2010
Status
For EA, first you have to "declare" pre-pharmacy before the end of your first semester there (at the latest) as a freshman. Then you have to maintain minimal GPA standards while completing the necessary prerequisites and complete an interview successfully to get into the pharmacy school actually.

So, your high school GPA and SAT should not affect eligibility for EA (unless I overlooked something).
so my SAT and GPA is not going to effect me to declare as a pre pharmacy major????
thank alot for answering my question =]