Need some encouragement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eleminopee

I've got 2 infractions!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I haven't used this much or made my own post before but just thought I'd post my scores and stuff to maybe give a worrying predental student some hope, cuz I think if I got in then chances are good you have a shot too if you have similar statistics.

5 years undergrad
3.08 sGPA
3.45 overall

aa 22
pat 23
qr 19
rc 21

interviews: case, loma linda, temple, unlv, louisville
accepted dec 4th: case
wait listed: louisville

i have about 40 observation hours, ~25 hours tutoring, ~20 hours as a youth mentor, and no real health related volunteer work. Lots of church related service tho. For the last four years I've averaged at least 3.6 in all my classes, but the 4 credit "F" and the 4 credit "C" from my first year just doesn't go away. Good luck and if you don't get in this time around, one more year in the long run isn't much. :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I haven't used this much or made my own post before but just thought I'd post my scores and stuff to maybe give a worrying predental student some hope, cuz I think if I got in then chances are good you have a shot too if you have similar statistics.

5 years undergrad
3.08 sGPA
3.45 overall

aa 22
pat 23
qr 19
rc 21

interviews: case, loma linda, temple, unlv, louisville
accepted dec 4th: case
wait listed: louisville

i have about 40 observation hours, ~25 hours tutoring, ~20 hours as a youth mentor, and no real health related volunteer work. Lots of church related service tho. For the last four years I've averaged at least 3.6 in all my classes, but the 4 credit "F" and the 4 credit "C" from my first year just doesn't go away. Good luck and if you don't get in this time around, one more year in the long run isn't much. :oops:

I think ur killer DAT scores explain it all.:cool:

I don't think you'll make it. You may want to look into being a sales rep for a flashlight company.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for your encouragement! I think the 22AA really helped.

many of the people worried dont have that 22AA, but your encouragement still helps

silly predents bumping 2 year old threads....

Bump! for old threads, and people with crappy GPAs

chober!!! ummm, sushi.

Yes, lets hold another rally at the sushi. I felt our inspirational speaker had alot to say and have given those of us that are more academically challenged a glimpse of hope.

lol.
did not realize this was 2 yrs old before i responded

Its alright, we all need some encouragment sometimes, thanks for reviving this thread

let me add to this encouragement.... i just got my 6th interview... Western U! thank you to my sushi motivational speaker... ROY!!!

Yea, Roy is a great inspirational speaker and a one man support group. Without him, I definitely wouldn't have made it this far in my application. I'd probably still be trying to submit my primaries.