need some help for case interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pbure

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just got rejected by columbia post-interview..damn. rejected from temple as well.
i havn't heard from boston and tufts yet but since i applied early im assuming i wont be getting interviews there either..because i think they would have contacted me by now. NYU looks like my last hope basically.

i have an interview on thursday at case BUT..i have heard that they dont take many canadians at all (2-3 max) and i am really not sure if i should attend or not. my gut tells me i'd be wasting my time and i'd get the post-interview rejection letter again.
does anyone have any advice on this? does case deny a lot of people post-interview or know anything about their canadian policies? because i would hate to waste 500-600$ flying down there for nothing. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

my "gut" tells me you should attend your interview...be thankful it's not in april....for example april 27th

Is it for the alternate list? If not, I think you still have a chance.

I know The Musketeer had an interview mid december too a few years ago and he got his acceptance a week or so later (he's Canadian).

Members don't see this ad :)
puncho said:
Is it for the alternate list? If not, I think you still have a chance.

I know The Musketeer had an interview mid december too a few years ago and he got his acceptance a week or so later (he's Canadian).

Its not for the alternate list but considering my gpa..I just don't see it happening there. Especially since I am Canadian so the chances are even lower. I believe I am going to boost my science gpa and reapply next year..in the event I don't hear from NYU or Boston soon. I think that's the best thing I can do..that, and get some more research down on my application.

pbure said:
Its not for the alternate list but considering my gpa..I just don't see it happening there. Especially since I am Canadian so the chances are even lower. I believe I am going to boost my science gpa and reapply next year..in the event I don't hear from NYU or Boston soon. I think that's the best thing I can do..that, and get some more research down on my application.

You will have more than 90% chance of getting accepted. You will regret it if you don't go to your interview. :) :)

HuyetKiem said:
You will have more than 90% chance of getting accepted. You will regret it if you don't go to your interview. :) :)

I don't know, i doubt the 90% chance (probably less?), as always, the interview never hurts, it only helps right? seriously, i guess you should consider the money aspect of it as your biggest factor! at least that's what i would do!
RS

LaVidaDeAmreek said:
I don't know, i doubt the 90% chance (probably less?), as always, the interview never hurts, it only helps right? seriously, i guess you should consider the money aspect of it as your biggest factor! at least that's what i would do!
RS

i booked my flight tonite..i have decided to go and see what the story is. ill let you guys know how it goes..especially the people with case interviews coming up. thanks!