need some help for my Personal statement.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drstyller

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Could anyone help me with my PS?
English is not my first language had a hard time writing mine.

I have PMed few people on SDN for help but only got a couple of helps.
Thought some others' opinions would help.

If anyone got some minutes to take a look at my PS on Sunday and give me some feedbacks (editing/critiqueing/styler/grammar etc.), that would be awesome!!

Please PM me or reply to this post and I will pm you.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

why don't you go to http://www.customwritings.com/ ? They have professional editing services with guaranteed satisfaction! Or, go to your school's pre-med office and have them look at it.

having other dental students look at it is just plain stupid. most of us were science majors undergrad and can't write an essay to save our own life. not only that, there are limited seats for all dental schools and it's all very competitive. whoever read your personal statement may decide to post it online just for kicks. What's gonna happen then? Admissions will think you plagiarized the whole thing and now you're disqualified for dental school... FOREVER!

You'd be tainted for the rest of your life! Forever marked as the student who couldn't come up with their own personal statement and copied some random paper online and thought he could get away with it! Oh man, you'd be so screwed! You wouldn't even be able to get an MBA!

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys, I'm thinking about buying custom writing from essay.ws Do you know this service, it it legitimate?

Thank you