Need some help here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

landakerjenna

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What value do pharmacists bring to improve society's welfare?


.Briefly, describe what you can contribute to the College of Pharmacy as a pharmacy student. Concisely state why the Admissions Committee should invite you to attend the College of Pharmacy.

I need some help with this question. I would really appreciate your views.
.
 
What value do pharmacists bring to improve society's welfare?


.Briefly, describe what you can contribute to the College of Pharmacy as a pharmacy student. Concisely state why the Admissions Committee should invite you to attend the College of Pharmacy. .

.I need some help with this question. I would really appreciate your views..

I think this a kind of question only YOU can answer and no one else for you. What makes you special and why should they choose you over hundreds of other applicants ?

good luck !🙂