Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Need some help

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by The Sultan, Aug 11, 2002.

1. The Sultan

The Sultan Member 7+ Year Member

Mar 8, 2002
    Hi everyone,
    I just took the princeton review diagnostic 483 yesterday and got 12V, 10PS and 8BS. For those of you who have taken TPR, how would you gauge the level of difficulty of this exam? I've been taking practice tests regularly, but cannot hammer out a 10 in every section. There is always one section that lets me down, and since it varies every time, I am having a tough time deciding which area to focus on for the next few days that I have left. Any input would be highly appreciated.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. rCubed

rCubed taiko master 10+ Year Member

Jul 14, 2002
    did u try taking the AAMC exams? maybe u'll be able to hone in on ur weakness more easily using those. then u can just concentrate on ur weak area for a couple of days