Need some moral support

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pg32

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the COMLEX II yesterday and felt like crap when I came out of it. It's horrible when you race out to the car to look for uncertain answers and find out the you guessed wrong on those. :scared:
I think i looked up like 20 of em. Now I'm worried i didn't pass.
I did like 1500 usmleworld questions and got like 69%.
Worried and anxious. Anyone with similar experiences end up doing well?
Paul

Members don't see this ad.

pg32 said:
I just took the COMLEX II yesterday and felt like crap when I came out of it. It's horrible when you race out to the car to look for uncertain answers and find out the you guessed wrong on those. :scared:
Paul

I totally walked out of comlex2 wondering if I had ever been to medical school. I ended up doing a lot better than step 1. Just relax - you will know in a month. I got a 95 and I was seriously worried that I had failed also. My usmleworld was in the low 70's. Comlex is just a weirdly written exam I am sure you did fine. 69% on USMLEworld is great and it will correlate with a pass.

pg32 said:
Paul

Answering questions on the COMLEX 2 is like throwing darts at board. Don't worry about it. I had the exact same situation you are in--Qbank %, looking up answer post test to find I answered them wrong, convinced I failed, etc. Also, mine was loaded with OBGYN and Peds, my worst two subjects. I ended up with ~500 score. I'm sure you did fine. A lot of people think they failed when in fact they came no where close to it.

Wait until you take the COMLEX PE. Talk about having no idea how you did post test. That is one crazy test.

I guess it's the waiting part of the game that is the worst! :eek:
Time to drink the anxieties away