Need some opinions...Cant decide!!

Started by optomfome
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optomfome

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys so im having a hard time making a decision about school. I have narrowed down my choices to ICO, NECO, and PCO. Both NECO and PCO are offering me scholarships of 20000 but because i was impressed with ICO's facilities I have still kept that as an option. They are all relatively equally far away from and each have pros and cons which are making my decision difficult. Because I did not think i would get into schools so late I didn't put much thought into what I would do if I had to make a choice. I had no real preferences going in, just wanted to get in somewhere. Any opinions or advice?
 
Personally I would be deciding between the schools that are giving you scholarships. I wouldn't turn down a $20000 scholarship and attend a school because I liked the facilities but that's just me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Those were the 3 I narrowed it down to..I did decline a couple offers from other schools so I dont think those are the only schools still offering spots.
 
If it were me, I'd remove ICO from the running just because 20k will go so far in reducing your post-graduation loans.

Or you could always call ICO and give them an ultimatum. 20k or I walk. 😉
 
ICO is a nice school, but $20K is quite nicer hehe. Unless the other schools seriously stink, which I doubt, then I recommend going to the other schools.