need some quick advice on Step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucbdancn00

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey peoples...

i tried doing a search already, but hopefully people could comment a bit on their own experience

So i took my first kaplan set of 150 questions (QBank) and got about 60-65% of the questions right...

As i'm starting my studying tomorrow for the Step 1 in june, should i be worried about this score at this point?

I got some info off of other threads, but any help would be most appreciated. Thanks alot

ucb

Members don't see this ad.

ucbdancn00 said:
hey peoples...

i tried doing a search already, but hopefully people could comment a bit on their own experience

So i took my first kaplan set of 150 questions (QBank) and got about 60-65% of the questions right...

As i'm starting my studying tomorrow for the Step 1 in june, should i be worried about this score at this point?

I got some info off of other threads, but any help would be most appreciated. Thanks alot

ucb

I dont think you should worry, because when i did Q-bank, my scores improved with more questions i did. I think i was up to 70-75% correct at the end (I only did 50% of the questions on q-bank) and i ended up scoring very well on step 1. Just memorize First Aid!!!!!!!!!

bababuey said:
I dont think you should worry, because when i did Q-bank, my scores improved with more questions i did. I think i was up to 70-75% correct at the end (I only did 50% of the questions on q-bank) and i ended up scoring very well on step 1. Just memorize First Aid!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DON'T mind, what was your score