Need some school selection advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Colos

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I live in Canada, so I'm only applying to a couple american schools since these costs suck.
But I just can't seem to decide on which schools...so far I was thinking of Buffalo, Penn, and ?.
I'm not really sure what to pick for the last school...I was thinking either Pitt or Mercy, but haven't really heard much about Pitt on this site.
Anybody have some other suggestions for a good choice on that last school that I could apply to...I don't really know much about these schools, I just know I want to stay somewhat close to home if I go to the US.

Members don't see this ad.

i thought pitt was amazing and definitely a place you should apply to. if you want to stay close to home, i'd also suggest you look into the university of michigan since that's pretty close to detroit mercy which is on your list.

Thanks to you both for the advice.
However, now I'm kind of stuck between Pitt and Temple, since they're the closest to me...Could anyone give me some opinions between these two schools :):xf:.