need some serious advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schubert845

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had a thread before...but..I don't think I got my answer...
and I feel like the most important part of my question was totally ignored..
Okay to summarize my problem...
GPA 3.95 science GPA over 4.0
PAT 19 Total Science 27 AA 24 QC 22 but...I couldn't get back into my computer station on time after the break and got a 16 on RC..this is really bad...excuses excuses excuses..I know...but imagine being in my shoes..
Yes..I could just take the DAT again but I really want to do DDS/PhD so I have to take the GRE...
So my big question is ...do you guys think I can take the GRE and my reading comp score on the GRE could be used to compensate my poor DAT RC?
The GRE verbal section is much harder than the DAT RC....
I feel like retaking the DAT only for RC is a waste of my life..I have far more meaningful and useful things to do..such as carving more wax and shadowing my dentist..and I really need to take the GRE
but..I am aiming for UCLA dental school..and don't want to take risks...
I know I'm contradicting myself.....this is how confused I am...
I am seriously stressed out...and hate my current situation...
I should be jumping up and down for getting AA 24 but I can't even do that cuz of that stupid reading comp section..hew..
please give me some serious and helpful advice..
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

PAT 19 Total Science 27 AA 24 QC 22 but...I couldn't get back into my computer station on time after the break and got a 16 on RC..this is really bad...excuses excuses excuses..I know...but imagine being in my shoes..
Yes..I could just take the DAT again but I really want to do DDS/PhD so I have to take the GRE...
So my big question is ...do you guys think I can take the GRE and my reading comp score on the GRE could be used to compensate my poor DAT RC?
I feel like retaking the DAT only for RC is a waste of my life..I have far more meaningful and useful things to do..such as carving more wax and shadowing my dentist..and I really need to take the GRE
I should be jumping up and down for getting AA 24 but I can't even do that cuz of that stupid reading comp section..hew..
Thank you

I think you should get a better sense of humor. Yours suck.

Thank you

Helpful advice? Don't act like this in an interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.