Need some serious opinions

Started by tmac01
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tmac01

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I just want to know what some of your opinions are about my chances of getting into a pharmacy school in particular nova southeastern University, I have a cumulative gpa of 3.1 after 101 credit hours, and i got a composite pcat score of a 68 for my first attempt. I called nova and the receptonist told me their average gpa is around 3.4 and their average pcat is a 70. BUT she told me I should go ahead and apply......Honestly what do you guys think my chances are. Do you think I have a serious shot or is she just blowing hot air up my ....

I'm still debating b/c I haven't begun my application and it is already october.
 
Apply anyway, there is nothing to lose except the application fee!

They are pretty nice at Nova, and I highly recommend the school.

And those numbers sound right, I thought the PCAT average was around 80.

Also apply to the WPB satellite campus, you might have more of a chance, since mostly local people go there.

That tends to fill up less quickly.