Need some sincere advice...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drentrepreneur

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so here is my situation:

I had gotten into a D.O. school and started there this past Fall. I did fine in the beginning but I had some family issues come up and this caused me to fail two courses. I met with the Dean and I was very unhappy with how the administration treated me, so I withdrew from the school. I have been looking through SDN and was wondering if someone could give me some advice on what to do. My stats are as follows:

MCAT: B: 10 V: 8 P: 8 W: Q
UG GPA: 3.500

I wanted to know if someone could give me some links to 1-year Master's Programs that "guarantee" a spot in the medical school if you do well enough. I know Rosalind Franklin had an Applied Physiology program, but I heard that they don't offer it anymore.

I tried looking at different threads with "linkages" and what not but it haven't found any real solid/concrete links/information.

Thanks a lot.

-doc-