Need study partner for NAPLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

corticosteroid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
recently came back from india. Working on NAPLEX .i am located in dallas, any one intrested for combine study ?
what are must have books for naplex..?guide me

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
Some people uses ProntoPass , others the APhA review book there is no way to tell which one is superior, I believe that is all about you applying your knowledge and being relaxed at the time of the exam.

Good luck

recently came back from india. Working on NAPLEX .i am located in dallas, any one intrested for combine study ?
what are must have books for naplex..?guide me

Hello, how are U doing??? I'm from Dallas, TX as well; if u don't might, we can meet up and study together...

I have prontopass, and APha book as well.... I just wonder if who want to study together in Dallas, TX, please let me know. I plan to take my exam early of April, and hopefully we can meet up very soon.

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad :)
i want to join u too I m also in Dallas Tx please let me know when to start, i need guidance from both of u

Would like to join you guys, please Email me to be one member of your study group for NAPLEX
Thanks

Plan on taking it end of June or mid july by the latest. Please, I just got done with school and about to start studying. I need guidance.

25y/o female.

Plan on taking it end of June or mid july by the latest. Please, I just got done with school and about to start studying. I need guidance.

25y/o female.

Me too, I am starting tomorrow. APha is what I am starting with.