Need suggestions for my application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Logan&Chang

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys! I am going to start application this fall semester. However, i still have several prerequiste courses in progress. I am going to take an Anatomy lab, a physiological lab this fall, and a biology and bio lab in the spring. (Thats all i need to take). Do i still geta chance to apply this year? Or the best choice is to finish all of them in fall? Are there any options for student to have a spring application?
Thanks to all!

Members don't see this ad.

Check with the schools you want to apply to, some of them allow outstanding pre-recs - but check this because ALL schools are different, some allow 2 others 3 etc. When I applied I had Chem 2, Physics 1 & 2 left to take and I still managed to get in....but if possible it is always better to have as many completed as possible to be the most competitive applicants. Make sure the rest of your application is strong!

Yep, it will depend on the school and the rest of your application. If your grades are really strong and the school is ok with 4 outstanding pre reqs, then you might be ok. If you can't have that many classes still left per the school, then I would wait and apply next cycle.