Need The Berkeley Review books ASAP

Started by sunshine47
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunshine47

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I needed to change my test date and I have to start studying in negative three weeks... panic! I teach high school health and forgot about Professional Development dates... *sigh* . I need the Berkeley Review books. I'm really looking for the Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Physics books, not so much the Biology and Verbal. But if you want to sell me the whole package, make me an offer!

I live in NYC, if that is helpful information. I have heard good things about the EK Biology book, and I have the EK 101 Verbal passages so I feel BR Biology/Verbal is redundant...but what do I know?!

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!