Need the insight of prospective med. school students!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vjking

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a graduate student at Northwestern University and I'm doing research about prospective and current medical students feelings and attitudes towards military medicine.

I would greatly appreciate any and all of you who take a few minutes of your time to answer a quick online survey about this subject to make my research more insightful.

The survey is just 7 questions, followed some brief demographic information. To protect your privacy, the survey is completely anonymous.

Here's the link - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=69600371997

Thanks for your help in advance. If you would be interested in providing additional insight beyond the survey, plese e-mail me through the site.

V. Kinghorn

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks to all those who have responded. You've provided great additional insight!

V. Kinghorn

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you a recruiter?

No, I'm not a recruiter.

I won't post my personal information on the web, but I would be more than happy to prove to you offline that I am in fact a graduate student.

How many people answered your survey and what are the results? What kind of study is this for? What academic department are you in?

I will be happy to share some of my results when the survey is finished. I am still compiling results.

I'd be very interested in knowing the results - please let us know where we can find the answers when you are finished.

Thanks.

ek6 -

Send me a message offline, that way I can send you the results easier.