Need the latest NBDE Part 1 materials. Plus: Need a study partner

Started by Lukedent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lukedent

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi friends,

If you have some latest study materials (ASDA released papers, Dental decks, Mastery app etc.) for NBDE part 1, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi can u give tips to pass the exam with what material to

I used the Dental Boards Mastery app, released ASDA exams A-N (which I have), and skimmed the First Aid book (didn’t spend too much time on this). I also watched ‘Pass the Dental Boards’ videos and I felt prepared and passed the first time. I wrote it about a year ago and have a colleague who used my study method and wrote it in April 2018 - she also passed.