Need to do away rotations?

Started by nimenhao
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nimenhao

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!

First of all- good luck with the match!! :luck:

I'm a 3rd year DO student who really wants to do pscyh. I want to be in a Western state and am thinking about

1. UC Davis
2. OHSU
3. UW
4. Colorado

Do you think I should try to rotate at all of these places? Open to DOs? Good programs? I would appreciate any info.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK!​
 

1. UC Davis
2. OHSU
3. UW
4. Colorado

Do you think I should try to rotate at all of these places? Open to DOs? Good programs? I would appreciate any info.​

From the program's perspective, it would be a good idea for you to do a rotation if you are interested. It gives them a chance to get to know whether you are any good (very important) and it also demonstrates interest (less important than the previous).

From your perspective, it would give you a chance to see whether you could see yourself working in that system and with those residents (very important). If you hang around the residents enough, you'll also get a sense for whether they are happy.

Cheers
-AT.