Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! This is my first post so here we go 
I'm a student at LIU Post and for some reason I agreed to interview a bilingual pharmacist for my final project. Turns out there not as common as I first thought. I'd be more than willing to pay them for their time, I just don't know where to look for someone like this. Any one know of any good boards or forums where I could connect with bilingual pharmacist in the NY/Long Island area? Thanks in advance!

I'm a student at LIU Post and for some reason I agreed to interview a bilingual pharmacist for my final project. Turns out there not as common as I first thought. I'd be more than willing to pay them for their time, I just don't know where to look for someone like this. Any one know of any good boards or forums where I could connect with bilingual pharmacist in the NY/Long Island area? Thanks in advance!