Need to fulfill biochem requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thewander

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was recently accepted to a program under the stipulation I need to take a biochem course and receive a C or better before attending. My schedule is a bit busy as of now and while I'm excited to take a class, I was wondering if anyone ran into this before and knew of an online, low stress program to go through.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi thewander,
I had a similar issue. Colorado State University offers one you can take over summer that is pretty low key. All the classes are online, but you do have to take the exams in an exam center. Honestly the most stressful part was figuring out how to set up a way to take the exam. The professor who teaches the summer course is laid back and its pretty easy to at least get a B in the class.

Hope this helps and congrats on your acceptance!

Hi thewander,
I had a similar issue. Colorado State University offers one you can take over summer that is pretty low key. All the classes are online, but you do have to take the exams in an exam center. Honestly the most stressful part was figuring out how to set up a way to take the exam. The professor who teaches the summer course is laid back and its pretty easy to at least get a B in the class.

Hope this helps and congrats on your acceptance!

Hey! Thanks so much for the kind words. Is it usually the same professor? Again I did well in college and am excited to take a course again, but it's unsettling leaving a major life decision to the discretion of one course or professor.

Take UNE's BioChem. It's at your own pace and the class starts every 1st and 3rd week of the semester. I took it before I took the MCAT and really enjoyed the class. It's a little pricey but extremely convenient.